Please read the BML Media Group, LLC Services terms and conditions outlined below before joining the VideoFunnelBlueprint.com membership site, as joining VideoFunnelBlueprint.com implies you agree to and accept the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
Access to Site
In order to use this site, you must have access to the world wide web. It is your responsibility to provide all equipment and services necessary to do this, such as an internet service provider for the connection, and equipment such as a computer and modem or other access device. You are solely responsible for all charges associated with connecting to this web site.
Use of Site
- You must be a person 13 years of age or older to join this site and use our services.
- You must use your legal name and a valid email address.
- You are the only person who can use your account and you are responsible for your account security and all activity associated with your account.
- You may not share your login details with others, your membership is not transferable to someone else, and you will promptly notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your membership.
- You are responsible for all content and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use this service for any unauthorized purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction or ours.
- You understand Google and YouTube are NOT associated with this site and they have not certified or endorsed it.
A valid PayPal account or credit card is required for the payment of subscription support membership packages, and if this is not accessible to you – contact us for alternative payment instructions. You will be billed on a monthly cycle or annual cycle depending on your package. You will be continued to be charged until we are notified from you to stop billing cycling.
Our products and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products or information.
BML Media Group, LLC is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods and services through VideoFunnelBlueprint.com, and we do not issue refunds after the first 30 days of the membership process is completed. It is your responsibility to understand this before registering and paying for any subscription support membership package on this site. You may request a refund by contacting support@VideoFunnelBlueprint.com within the first 30 days of membership.
All editorial content, tutorials and graphics on this site are protected by copyright law and are the property of their respective copyright holders. They may not be copied or distributed without the express permission of the copyright holder, and you may contact us for details.
- E-mail support is provided for support other than general questions on the training, those should be asked in the forum. Only email support for billing questions, access problems, and other problems related to the sites functions.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Verbal, physical, written or any other form of abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution of any kind, psychological abuse or unwarranted fits of anger) towards any employee, site member, or company representative will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not use site services and facilities etc for the purpose of spamming any products and services. This includes promoting products and services as part of forum posts, forum signatures or by any other means.
- The failure of BML Media Group, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service and membership will not constitute a waiver of the right or provision.
Modifications to Products and Services
- BML Media Group, LLC reserves the right to redevelop, modify, withdraw and release new content, training, or videos through VideoFunnelBlueprint.com without prior notice.
- BML Media Group, LLC reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services or any part of it with or without notice. BML Media Group, LLC will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the services provided on this site.
Modification of Terms of Service
We reserve the right to change or modify the terms of service and membership at any time and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms of service and membership in force at the time of your use.
Links and Affiliates
BML Media Group, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BML Media Group, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. Some links to products found in VideoFunnelBlueprint.com may contain affiliate links, meaning we will receive compensation if you purchase through those links.
Denial of Access
The terms of service and membership constitute an agreement that is effective unless and until terminated by us. If you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement, you agree that we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your access to our site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and BML Media Group, LLC with respect to its subject matter, superseding any prior agreements, arrangements and undertakings between you and BML Media Group, LLC.
Should any part of this Agreement be or become invalid or unenforceable, that part may be severed from this Agreement. Such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws for the time being in force in the State of California, USA and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of that State.
This site is solely for informational and educational purposes. Application of the techniques, ideas, and suggestions presented in this site is done at the reader’s sole discretion and risk. The author and publisher of this site make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site and its contents. VideoFunnelBlueprint.com disclaims all such representations and warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability for any particular purpose.
In addition, VideoFunnelBlueprint.com does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this site is accurate, complete or current. Neither VideoFunnelBlueprint.com nor any of its directors, representatives or employees will be liable or responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this site.